Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was really hoping they would offer that color. It looks great with the black wheels. I’m getting more excited with each picture. Now I just need them to keep the price in the $20-22k range for a decently equipped model in this color.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was really hoping they would offer that color. It looks great with the black wheels. I’m getting more excited with each picture. Now I just need them to keep the price in the $20-22k range for a decently equipped model in this color.
It's a color that should really suit the Maverick. It's likely going to cost a little extra though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's a color that should really suit the Maverick. It's likely going to cost a little extra though.
Yeah I see you have to step up to the Badlands Bronco Sport to get that color and it’s around $6000 more than the base. If that’s the case with the Maverick I’ll have to pass.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I see you have to step up to the Badlands Bronco Sport to get that color and it’s around $6000 more than the base. If that’s the case with the Maverick I’ll have to pass.
Even then Cyber Orange is an extra $600 on top of that. I imagine the $600 will stay the same for the Maverick but it depends on how many trim levels are offered.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah... I don’t see Cyber Orange in my future if that’s the case.
How are you hoping to spec your Maverick when Ford finally launches the build & price page?

This Bronco Sport color options chart might help figuring out what to expect.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Brown sounds nice. Not a lot of brown trucks out there. Fwd, tow pkg, brown. I’m good to go.
That’s true about the brown. Although,my brother has a brown leveled Silverado Z71 on 33’s. There are quite a few color options that could carryover from the Bronco and look really good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I can’t really say until I see the prices. I only need 2wd and would like the option to tow a small trailer if needed.
Maverick MSRP should range around $20,000-26,000 from what I can make of it.

$23,500-26,000 is likely the AWD versions and FWD should top out a bit into the lower end of AWD pricing. Looking at Ranger XL, XLT and Lariat configurations could provide some direction on what will be in Maverick models

·
Registered
197 Posts
Would like to see a couple colors not shared with the Bronco Sport....maybe Lightning Blue and some shade of Sand (would look good with Black wheels and trim)
Welcome @mpf202

That's a great suggestion.
I think 'Quicksand' like what's offered on the Tacoma could work.

What do you think?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been a fan of that color on the Tacoma since it was first available. A Maverick with the Timberline trim with black rims and black trim with a Quicksand type color...that would do it for me (actually, if a similar color would have been available on the Bronco Sport, I may have bought one of those). I have a 2008 Sport Trac with 200K miles and looking to replace with something close to it's size (inside and out). I believe the Maverick is going to be what I have been waiting for, really hope they expand their color options so they are not the same as the Bronco Sport.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts