Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's very hard to pick a color when viewed on a computer. I have a question . Is cyber orange on the 2021 Ford Ranger the same cyber orange that will be on the Maverick? I'm trying to decided on a color and it might be best to look at current Ford vehicles with those colors in real life.

·
Registered
52 Posts
One would assume so, hot red pepper is the same from the 2019 ranger. The cyber orange is very yellow. It has a lot of flake, not a bad color though. It would be my second choice after hot red pepper. I took a pic of my bus next to a bronco sport for reference.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Bus

·
Registered
84 Posts
are you saying that Ford makes all the school buses in america?
It's a government spec color for which I'm sure other companies have there own codes. When was the last time you saw a green school bus by any manufacturer. We were talking about Ford colors.

School bus yellow
School bus yellow
School bus yellow is a color that was specifically formulated for use on school buses in North America in 1939. Originally named National School Bus Chrome, the color is now officially known in Canada and the U.S. as National School Bus Glossy Yellow. For many years, the pigment for this color was chrome yellow, which contains lead.

·
Registered
18 Posts
FWIW, I saw the cyber orange on the upcoming Ford Bronco at a dealership last week. Didn't remind me of a school bus at all, despite the similarity. I liked it enough that I ordered my Mav in cyber orange. Should be easy to find in a parking lot and bright enough that I won't be rear ended easily :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts