Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I looked at a bronco sport yesterday at the grocery store. It was awful close to my short bus. school bus yellow. I would still drive it over black, white or gray. :LOL:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey those are the black rims for the FX4.....i think this is the first time i have seen the wheel/tire combo in the flesh...very happy with them. They look chunky enough

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yea, No way...I'll stick to Ford Blue...

·
Registered
54 Posts
this could just be my screen - but this looks more yellow than orange, yet the original colors link on the ford build site or a forum users link that showed cyber orange as metallic orange
its def way more yellow than orange.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If the white balance of those pics is good, then I really like the color. For me, the metallic-ness makes it - I would not like it so much as a solid color.

I agree about seeing it in person; it can be really hard to get subtle color flashes to show up with a camera. @stlbigboy @balucipher - since you saw it - can you describe the color and "depth" of the metallic finish?

·
Registered
54 Posts
If the white balance of those pics is good, then I really like the color. For me, the metallic-ness makes it - I would not like it so much as a solid color.

I agree about seeing it in person; it can be really hard to get subtle color flashes to show up with a camera. @stlbigboy @bal[ATTACH type="full" alt="834"]834[/ATTACH]ucipher - since you saw it - can you describe the color and "depth" of the metallic finish?
This should be an end to the debate lol. The pic doesn't show all the pretty metallic flake, which there is a lot of.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts