Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I can’t be the only one who has been checking in with my dealership constantly to get updates regarding my order. My order was confirmed in the system on seven – 3–21. When I called yesterday To ask if they got a floor model in, they were saying text they weren’t sure since all the Mavericks that have come in sell super fast. This honestly pissed me off to no end, if they’re using their allocations just for retail orders and not for any reservation that sounds super shitty to me.

Can someone confirm that they’re facing this toO?I don’t know hearing that they’re selling Mavericks meanwhile I was one of the first Maverick orders and I don’t have a VIN yet, I’m super pissed.

·
Super Moderator
50 Posts
If you ordered a hybrid, you're going to have to wait until next year to see delivery. I believe only EcoBoost models are being delivered right now. If you ordered an EcoBoost then you may have a legitimate gripe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you ordered a hybrid, you're going to have to wait until next year to see delivery. I believe only EcoBoost models are being delivered right now. If you ordered an EcoBoost then you may have a legitimate gripe.
Yeah I got a hybrid lariat with all the bells and whistle’s but not the 4K tow package

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I can’t be the only one who has been checking in with my dealership constantly to get updates regarding my order. My order was confirmed in the system on seven – 3–21. When I called yesterday To ask if they got a floor model in, they were saying text they weren’t sure since all the Mavericks that have come in sell super fast. This honestly pissed me off to no end, if they’re using their allocations just for retail orders and not for any reservation that sounds super shitty to me.

Can someone confirm that they’re facing this toO?I don’t know hearing that they’re selling Mavericks meanwhile I was one of the first Maverick orders and I don’t have a VIN yet, I’m super pissed.
If you've ordered a hybrid, you're probably in good company. I ordered mine in July and my dealer says January delivery. I have driven a 2.0 turbo and was very impressed with the smooth, taut handling and build quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts