Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I can’t be the only one who has been checking in with my dealership constantly to get updates regarding my order. My order was confirmed in the system on seven – 3–21. When I called yesterday To ask if they got a floor model in, they were saying text they weren’t sure since all the Mavericks that have come in sell super fast. This honestly pissed me off to no end, if they’re using their allocations just for retail orders and not for any reservation that sounds super shitty to me.

Can someone confirm that they’re facing this toO?I don’t know hearing that they’re selling Mavericks meanwhile I was one of the first Maverick orders and I don’t have a VIN yet, I’m super pissed.

·
Super Moderator
77 Posts
If you ordered a hybrid, you're going to have to wait until next year to see delivery. I believe only EcoBoost models are being delivered right now. If you ordered an EcoBoost then you may have a legitimate gripe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you ordered a hybrid, you're going to have to wait until next year to see delivery. I believe only EcoBoost models are being delivered right now. If you ordered an EcoBoost then you may have a legitimate gripe.
Yeah I got a hybrid lariat with all the bells and whistle’s but not the 4K tow package

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah I got a hybrid lariat with all the bells and whistle’s but not the 4K tow package
4K tow doesn't come with the Hybrid, only the Ecoboost with AWD. Anyway, Hybrid orders aren't expected to be delivered till January. Your dealer has probably gotten the Ecoboost orders in and sold them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I can’t be the only one who has been checking in with my dealership constantly to get updates regarding my order. My order was confirmed in the system on seven – 3–21. When I called yesterday To ask if they got a floor model in, they were saying text they weren’t sure since all the Mavericks that have come in sell super fast. This honestly pissed me off to no end, if they’re using their allocations just for retail orders and not for any reservation that sounds super shitty to me.

Can someone confirm that they’re facing this toO?I don’t know hearing that they’re selling Mavericks meanwhile I was one of the first Maverick orders and I don’t have a VIN yet, I’m super pissed.
If you've ordered a hybrid, you're probably in good company. I ordered mine in July and my dealer says January delivery. I have driven a 2.0 turbo and was very impressed with the smooth, taut handling and build quality.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ve seen this too. I believe they know the orders are a sure thing and they’ll wait. 🙄

·
Registered
34 Posts

They want you to cancel. That way they can mark up the price.

·
Registered
28 Posts

If you ordered a Hybrid, your just going to have to wait like everyone else. Ford is prioritizing Ecoboosts over Hybrids, so that dealers will hopefully have something on lots. As it is, for every 100 built, 60 are Ecoboost AWD and 60 Hybrids. Ford didn't start building Mavericks until the last week of September. Also Ford had to wait for the EPA to give their blessing on the fuel economy figures and give the OK to Buy before cutting those Hybrids that were built back in September loose. We're a pretty good sized dealer and I've put in 60+ reservation to orders. 4 have shown, all Ecoboost AWD. The Hybrids per a Ford news update were not to start hitting dealers until January. The first of those reservation/orders, Hybrids should arrive, sometime next week, ETA 1/6 - 1/12.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts