Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the dealer Jones Ford here in Charleston South Carolina, is marking up $1000.00 from the Factory. Which isn't bad considering alot of places are charging between $2500-$5000. Count me as a lucky one. Just thought I'd share some info for the South.

MaVRider

·
Registered
80 Posts
So the dealer Jones Ford here in Charleston South Carolina, is marking up $1000.00 from the Factory. Which isn't bad considering alot of places are charging between $2500-$5000. Count me as a lucky one. Just thought I'd share some info for the South.

MaVRider
All orders, or only retail?

·
Registered
21 Posts
All orders
most honest dealers if they originally quoted MSRP on an ordered truck honor that . Adding on after the fact is totally shady on stock units - hey everyone has a choice, pay extra for the "fast pass" or order a truck and get in line ( even if people at the end and middle may get to the front of the line for no apparent reason ) Are you saying they are adding 1000.00 to order a truck or add in 1000 after ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I built my truck on ford.com and printed build and MSRP, went to dealership to place my order and reserve with no add-ons from dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There was a dealer in San Antonio that had a model in inventory that was nearly identical to my order, so I called to inquire and they told me they were marking it up $3000. I can't fault them for that for non-order inventory, but if my dealer tried to pull that on my actual order I'd be pissed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
There was a dealer in San Antonio that had a model in inventory that was nearly identical to my order, so I called to inquire and they told me they were marking it up $3000. I can't fault them for that for non-order inventory, but if my dealer tried to pull that on my actual order I'd be pissed.
MSRP is OK with me, thats my price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts