Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
He only has one allocation because he didn't verify retail orders or didn't get many

Chapman Horsham got 18 and Granger got 10 in the first month of production.

Maverick was specifically designed to sidestep a lot of chip shortage issues. Your dealer sucks and is telling you random made up things because they don't understand the process

· Registered
118 Posts
LOL! I ordered the XLT Luxury Package, so spray in was a part of it. I remember when I lived in PA that my friends with trucks didn't like the drop in liners. Not sure why though.
It's a combination of the drop in plastic liner rubbing against the painted bed and wearing away the paint as the car goes down the road and water getting trapped under the liner on those freshly exposed steel panels causing rust and just absolutely ruining beds. I would never put a drop in liner in a truck. Spray in liner is great, and if you use a third party like Line-X they give you a lifetime warranty and can do neat things like spray in the wheel wells to quiet road noise some or color match your truck for a nice custom look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.