Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may be wishful thinking but looking at my Ford tracker on the shipping dot it looks like it is filled in alittle. My question is as it gets closer to the dealer does it start filling in till it’s there?

·
Registered
24 Posts
It may be wishful thinking but looking at my Ford tracker on the shipping dot it looks like it is filled in alittle. My question is as it gets closer to the dealer does it start filling in till it’s there?
I am in the same boat. I don't expect the shipped information to populate (or change) until it actually arrives at the dealer. That is based on the fact I know it is en route, but Ford's site isn't updated. If you can get the railcar information from the dealer, then you can "track" that through an automated phone system from Union Pacific.

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in the same boat. I don't expect the shipped information to populate (or change) until it actually arrives at the dealer. That is based on the fact I know it is en route, but Ford's site isn't updated. If you can get the railcar information from the dealer, then you can "track" that through an automated phone system from Union Pacific.
Thanks. Got it from the dealer an with help from a member and was able to see its in Kansas on way to St. Louis. . I’m guessing that’s a hub and hope it’s not deadhead like others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts