Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2022 Ford Maverick will be the newest vehicle to be added to the Discover Your Ford program. All the experiences but the livestream will be up for Maverick the week of September 13th. Maverick livestreams will begin October 6, 2021. Please direct your customers to the site. This is a great resource for your customers to get familiar with the vehicle capabilities and features.

Customers can access these livestreams by visiting their FordPass App or https://www.ford.com/support

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please excuse my ignorance but I am 77 years old and not very computer literate. I iordered a Maverick on 6/11/2021 and not heard one single word on production, build date or ship date what so ever . I have gone to the Dearlers showroom and called but they have yet to ever contact me , not one time since 6/11/2021 and all I get from them is , " WE have not heard a thing yet"!

·
Registered
44 Posts
How do I, on my own, find out when they will build and ship my Truck ! My dealer will not do it for me and after "11" Months, I believe it is past time for them to do thier job of SELLING Vehicles !

·
Registered
568 Posts
How do I, on my own, find out when they will build and ship my Truck ! My dealer will not do it for me and after "11" Months, I believe it is past time for them to do thier job of SELLING Vehicles !
You have received a reservation from Ford? Did you order a Hybrid? They are just now getting produced. It took 5 months for my Ecoboost. Call Ford Motor Company. It's late here. I'm sorry. But the Hybrids have been on hold for MONTHS, because supply. COVID okay. I don't know how Ford decides who gets what. I ordered my Lariat FX/4 Ecoboost with Tow pk. Aug 4 2021. dealer told me to drop some options so I did. I'm still waiting for the toolbox and bed lights. I got my Maverick Jan 20th. These little trucks are worth the wait if you can. BUT CALL FORD..... I will try to look for the info tomorrow after work. Don't give up. As I said, looks like I think you have a HYBRID ordered? Your lucky, if you did. People LOVE them!!! People have recorded 48-49 MPG with them>>> A TRUCK! I will be back tomorrow. I don't want you to be lost. There are GREEDY DEALERS out there. Hope you didn't get one.

·
Registered
XL, AWD, Area 51, Moonroof, Tcover Order8/30, Got it 3/11/2022!
116 Posts
@kubwajack1944 Even though you ordered in June, They didn't start PRODUCTION til around September 2021. So, that puts you around 7months now. It's a shame if they let you think they were being produced in June and your wait would be short.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts