Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many post about color to get. Figure question above has been answered mostly. Though my question is are you happy, for those that actually took delivery.
  • Blue - u like it in sun/shade, how is it hiding dirt/fingerprints?
  • Yellow - more school bus or other shade. Same in sun or shade? Does it hide dirt at all else might it be so darn bright in the sun light with all that metal flake you are blinded by the pretty light :)
    Got to say, thu don’t think I would change to the yellow as it so such a Bold color, it is darn nice looking on the web. Maybe my Area51 color ordered will be sad…and dull… next to one. And in xlt trim would clash with the blue interior though maybe sweet with XL interior cloth.
  • CGB - saw photos and when brand new polished it looks dam sweet. R u tired of it yet lol, hides dirt
  • Is your pepper red…red enough…or orange colored enough :)
  • Other colors you wish to comment on

·
Registered
64 Posts
Cactus Gray​
I never seen the color before my truck arrived. When I first got it, in December 2021, I wasn't sure if I like it, or disliked it. I've really grown to love it.
As an aside, many people comment on how they like the color too.
If I bought one tomorrow, it would be Cactus Gray.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Velocity Blue teally pops and stands out in a crowd. After 2 ceramic treatments all I gotta do after driving in the rain is give it a quick rinse in the driveway and pull it inside.

·
Registered
XL, AWD, Area 51, Moonroof, Tcover Order8/30, Got it 3/11/2022!
135 Posts
Got Area 51, it's ok, If I had to do it again, I'd get Shadow Blk or Carbonized Gray. Can't really complain having never seeing the colors or vehicle before getting it 😀

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got Area 51, it's ok, If I had to do it again, I'd get Shadow Blk or Carbonized Gray. Can't really complain having never seeing the colors or vehicle before getting it 😀
I hate Grey and Black... but that is me... Your Area 51 is color is awesome JB.... I wish I would have not been so chicken, zzzzi would have ordered a Area 51 or Cactus Gray... LOVE those colors now!! Be proud of your color choice JB... Mine is Oxford White, being a chicken as I said...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts