Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how many customer ordered Mavericks are still on the list to be produced? Or, where could you find that info? I'm only talking about customer ordered, not those being built for dealer lots or fleets.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Somebody at Ford knows but they aren't telling (you'd think somehow somebody would have leaked it), any real official numbers have never been published so it's nothing more than speculation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know there's at least one...MINE. I'm not even scheduled yet. Very disappointed....
Yeah it's getting kind of ridiculous! you think they'd be able to keep you up-to-date and more than every 3 months. actually I called the dealership talked to the general manager. he says he gets multiple calls per day. He doesn't know when anything's coming. don't really believe him cuz the dealership has got to balance their books. They have to know what inventory is going out and what money is coming in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well.
I ordered my xl oct 2021 and it got here yesterday, Went and paid for it today and picking up Friday, They did tell me there is a 72 hour window and if you don't pick it up it will be sold to the next in line!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well.
I ordered my xl oct 2021 and it got here yesterday, Went and paid for it today and picking up Friday, They did tell me there is a 72 hour window and if you don't pick it up it will be sold to the next in line!!
That isn't right for them to be able to do that. What if you can't get there in four days? A lot of things can happen. BS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anybody know how many customer ordered Mavericks are still on the list to be produced? Or, where could you find that info? I'm only talking about customer ordered, not those being built for dealer lots or fleets.
Too many to count! 😃 But the number doesn’t matter much as orders are not filled in the order received. As far as I know, only individuals can place an order; no dealers or fleets. This is the new way to sell cars, the Tesla way. I received my Mav in late Dec after waiting 6 months, and now I’m waiting for a Lightning; which was bumped out to 2023.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah it's getting kind of ridiculous! you think they'd be able to keep you up-to-date and more than every 3 months. actually I called the dealership talked to the general manager. he says he gets multiple calls per day. He doesn't know when anything's coming. don't really believe him cuz the dealership has got to balance their books. They have to know what inventory is going out and what money is coming in.
Nope, that is pretty much true. We can only make semi-educated guesses about unscheduled orders. There may be ETAs for orders that are scheduled/built, but these are not reliable.

Allocations are given on a monthly basis. No way of predicting allocation months ahead.

·
Registered
2022 First edition Hybrid area 51 ordered July 10 2021
18 Posts
Too many to count! 😃 But the number doesn’t matter much as orders are not filled in the order received. As far as I know, only individuals can place an order; no dealers or fleets. This is the new way to sell cars, the Tesla way. I received my Mav in late Dec after waiting 6 months, and now I’m waiting for a Lightning; which was bumped out to 2023.
I purchased mine 7-20-2021 a hybrid FE have had the vin for close to 2 months and was originally scheduled for may 5 then may 30 then Then June 15 then June 30 then week of the 4th of July and called yesterday and now it is July 30 If they do build it then I wont get it until mid September a total of 14 months wait time! I was a die hard Ford man but am loosing the faith!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I purchased mine 7-20-2021 a hybrid FE have had the vin for close to 2 months and was originally scheduled for may 5 then may 30 then Then June 15 then June 30 then week of the 4th of July and called yesterday and now it is July 30 If they do build it then I wont get it until mid September a total of 14 months wait time! I was a die hard Ford man but am loosing the faith!!
I think that is my truck that your tracking!!!! I have the same order 6/10 and the same build dates only with a few more dates in-between. Ha! Ha! good luck my vin is 688XX. what is yours?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts