Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the breakdown of XL, XLT, and Lariat orders?

I'm really leaning towards the XLT with Luxury and BLIS packages. My only concern is missing the push button start. But I think I can live with a key. I did for about 40 years! :)

-Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Only Ford knows actual data.
The other Maverick forum has self-reported data from almost 1,600 members, currently:
First Edition 9%
Lariat 30%
XLT 49%
XL 12%

·
Registered
261 Posts
Only Ford knows actual data.
The other Maverick forum has self-reported data from almost 1,600 members, currently:
First Edition 9%
Lariat 30%
XLT 49%
XL 12%
So what Ford is learning is , 50% of the buyers are willing to spend more . And 30% are willing to spend a lot more . So when The production line gets up and running a hundred percent. All they really have to make is 12 to 15 % of the base Mavericks .
And I was thinking the base model would have been the best seller .

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what Ford is learning is , 50% of the buyers are will to spend more . And 30% are willing to spend a lot more . So when The production line gets up and running a hundred percent. All they really have to make is 12 to 15 % of the base Mavericks .
And I was thinking the base model would have been the best seller .
It irks me that the XLT even with the luxury package does not have push button start. Most if not all vehicles in this price range do.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
60 Posts
Does anyone know the breakdown of XL, XLT, and Lariat orders?

I'm really leaning towards the XLT with Luxury and BLIS packages. My only concern is missing the push button start. But I think I can live with a key. I did for about 40 years! :)

-Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts