Ford Maverick Forum banner

Eco awd towing pkg...

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Bladj002 
#1 ·
So I ran across a black xl today..eco...awd..towing...black with steelies on a lot....took test drive and now I'm torn on ordering the hybrid in color I wanted in xlt ....but seeing all the delays and I haven't even ordered yet I'm considering the xl in eco but hate to settle

#3 ·
A couple of days ago I ordered an XLT hybrid powertrain. Then, after some more thought, I came to the conclusion that I wanted more power and four wheel drive (I live in Canada) over the hybrid's excellent fuel economy.
So, I changed the order to an eco boost FX4 4x4 XLT, with the tow package, but my salesman got back to me and said that Ford was presently offering the tow package.
I'm now waiting to hear back from my salesman, who said he'd contact Ford, to find out how long of a delay it would be until Ford started offering the tow package again.
The tow package is important to me and I won't buy the eco boost 4x4 unless I can get it.
Luckily, I'm not in a hurry for the truck.

Anyone have any feedback on the tow package availability problem?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.