Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I am also looking for a smaller scale camper to haul, what is the max weight I could haul with the maverick? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Look around, I got the Maverick with AWD and 4K. I recently bought an older 1999 21 ft Wilderness Ultralite M-721G. Sleeps 6, has bathroom with shower, weighs 3030 empty. As long as you don't load it up, it's a great camper. I currently pull it with a Mazda AWD CX-9 and it handles great. I make sure when I leave campgrounds that I empty the gray and black water tanks, each holds 30 gallons and no need to add the 500 lbs, I also don't put any water in the freshwater tank unless I'm going somewhere where I'll need it. I'll let you know in about a month how the Maverick does, it's built and I'm waiting on a shipment date.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look around, I got the Maverick with AWD and 4K. I recently bought an older 1999 21 ft Wilderness Ultralite M-721G. Sleeps 6, has bathroom with shower, weighs 3030 empty. As long as you don't load it up, it's a great camper. I currently pull it with a Mazda AWD CX-9 and it handles great. I make sure when I leave campgrounds that I empty the gray and black water tanks, each holds 30 gallons and no need to add the 500 lbs, I also don't put any water in the freshwater tank unless I'm going somewhere where I'll need it. I'll let you know in about a month how the Maverick does, it's built and I'm waiting on a shipment date.
Thanks so much. yes, definitely let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts