Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesman at El Cajon Ford just called me and said they have the first Maverick to reach a dealer in San Diego County as a stock order. It is on the lot and available for test drive. If I heard him correctly, it is a carbonized gray XL Ecoboost. Unfortunately I am recovering from a recent surgery and can't leave the house

·
Registered
10 Posts
My salesman at El Cajon Ford just called me and said they have the first Maverick to reach a dealer in San Diego County as a stock order. It is on the lot and available for test drive. If I heard him correctly, it is a carbonized gray XL Ecoboost. Unfortunately I am recovering from a recent surgery and can't leave the house
Thank you for the info! I'm in Pacific Beach, ordered from Mossy Ford, and they don't seem to have it together. Maybe I'll have to make a trip down to El Cajon! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you get a chance to see it. I am basically on house restriction for 3 weeks. I dealt with the internet sales manager Bobby Morales. He was very efficient in getting the order submitted in July with an almost immediate confirmation from Ford but there had been no further communication until yesterday. I ordered a Hybrid Lariat with Lux Pkg, 360 co-pilot, and tray mats. He said there would be no increase over the MSRP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm 2 hours away, I called every dealer in my immediate surrounding in LA county. All dealerships said other dealers were getting them in a few weeks, but not one actual dealer said yes to it being them. It's a bit confusing here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went back to El Cajon Ford today for my first outing since my knee replacement revision surgery. I was just too anxious to see a Maverick for the first time. I know that I still have a long wait until the Hybrid Lariat I ordered will be available. They had a few on the lot. The salesman who helped me to view and enter the truck was very nice. He mentioned that they had sold a few already with marked up prices. I was very impressed with the appearance and roominess of the XLT. I liked the Hot Pepper Red color (which looked more orange to me) so much that I immediately contacted the internet sales manager who placed my order and asked him to submit a change. Within a short time he confirmed that the order had been changed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went back to El Cajon Ford today for my first outing since my knee replacement revision surgery. I was just too anxious to see a Maverick for the first time. I know that I still have a long wait until the Hybrid Lariat I ordered will be available. They had a few on the lot. The salesman who helped me to view and enter the truck was very nice. He mentioned that they had sold a few already with marked up prices. I was very impressed with the appearance and roominess of the XLT. I liked the Hot Pepper Red color (which looked more orange to me) so much that I immediately contacted the internet sales manager who placed my order and asked him to submit a change. Within a short time he confirmed that the order had been changed.
did they mention what the price/mark up was? I’m working with my local dealer here in LA country specifically because we’ve been with them for so long we were told they wouldn’t add any unknown mark ups.
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No. To clarify, I wasn't shopping for a stock truck, I already have one ordered for which they did promise MSRP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts