Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The attached email from Ford has begun going out to early hybrid buyers. I think this is a nice gesture by Ford for those of us that have been waiting for months now.

View attachment 1970
I got an email too. Very similar, but different wording. Mine says delivery next year, no months mentioned and the fuel economy is in the first paragraph. I didn’t order until September, so maybe they are slightly different based on when they expecting shipping dates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear Future Maverick Owner:

We're excited to share some great news for all the Makers out there: The first 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid pickups will be on their way in a few short months. Additionally, the Maverick Hybrid has an impressive EPA-estimated 42 MPG in the city.1

The demand has been overwhelming for America's first standard hybrid truck. In fact, it's nearly sold out for the 2022 model year. Luckily there's already one with your name on it, and we're doing everything to build through the queue as quickly as possible. Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated.

As a special thanks for being one of our first Maverick Hybrid owners, we'll be giving you this really cool Ford FITS Accessory Kit after you take delivery of your new truck. The kit includes a storage bin, cupholder, phone cord organizer, bag hooks and multiple dividers for the underseat storage area; so that whatever you make, you can make the most of it with your Maverick pickup.
Maverick is a truly remarkable truck and we can't wait for you to drive it. We're making it just for you, so that you can Make it with Maverick.

Please stay in touch with your Ford Dealer for further information.

1Actual mileage will vary.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just got my email too. I ordered July 1st and it says 'delivered next year'.

Reactions: Karmic

·
Registered
2 Posts

We're excited to share some great news for all the Makers out there: The first 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid pickups will be on their way in a few short months. Additionally, the Maverick Hybrid has an impressive EPA-estimated 42 MPG in the city.1

The demand has been overwhelming for America's first standard hybrid truck. In fact, it's nearly sold out for the 2022 model year. Luckily there's already one with your name on it, and we're doing everything to build through the queue as quickly as possible. Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated.

As a special thanks for being one of our first Maverick Hybrid owners, we'll be giving you this really cool Ford FITS Accessory Kit after you take delivery of your new truck. The kit includes a storage bin, cupholder, phone cord organizer, bag hooks and multiple dividers for the underseat storage area; so that whatever you make, you can make the most of it with your Maverick pickup.
Maverick is a truly remarkable truck and we can't wait for you to drive it. We're making it just for you, so that you can Make it with Maverick.

The attached email from Ford has begun going out to early hybrid buyers. I think this is a nice gesture by Ford for those of us that have been waiting for months now.

View attachment 1970

Got the same letter today
Yeah, I ordered June 14, like you say, maybe that's why my email mentions January.
I got the same letter today....I also ordered mine on June 14th.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I received the same email. I ordered hybrid, XLT, alto blue, with a moonroof June 28th with a confirmation. No mention of production date, yet.
You'll get another chance at a scheduled for production email next Thursday. The emails usually come around 10-11 AM eastern time. Best of Luck!

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick 2003 Mini Cooper, Sold my 2015 Tundra after ordering Maverick HPR XLT
28 Posts
Yeah, I ordered June 14, like you say, maybe that's why my email mentions January.
I
Just got my email too. I ordered July 1st and it says 'delivered next year'.
I ordered XLT Hybrid July 17 and just
got email stating 2022. When I ordered it I was hoping for January or February. I am ok whenever it gets here and the update EPA gas 43/34 combined 37 is great.
Ford email

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick 2003 Mini Cooper, Sold my 2015 Tundra after ordering Maverick HPR XLT
28 Posts
I

I ordered XLT Hybrid July 17 and just
got email stating 2022. When I ordered it I was hoping for January or February. I am ok whenever it gets here and the update EPA gas 42/34 combined 37 is great.
Ford email

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got an email too. Very similar, but different wording. Mine says delivery next year, no months mentioned and the fuel economy is in the first paragraph. I didn’t order until September, so maybe they are slightly different based on when they expecting shipping dates.
I ordered in July and mine said the same as yours.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got the email today and mine says they will start showing up in January. I ordered 6/19 and mine went into production on 9/15. They updated it to an estimated delivery date of 11/9 but then 2 days later changed it to TBD. My dealer told me that they are showing that it is built and offsite getting the spray in bed liner done and should be here soon…then I got that email from Ford today saying January? So far that is the only email I have gotten from Ford other than the one saying they got my order. I had to find all other info out from my dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got the same email. Build date around 2pm. Delivery email around 5 pm. Beginning of the new year. Ordered 6/18

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine ordered 9/30, same email.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered in June. Dealer got a notice last week my truck is built and heading out for delivery next week. So we will see if it shows up next week, (xlt hybrid) or January. Mine is built, completed post production, and I already have my VIN number.

·
Registered
10 Posts

View attachment 1970

I ordered\confirmed on June 23 in MA; no email. Hybrid XLT, Lux, carpeted floor mats, Area 51

1 - 20 of 28 Posts