Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m intrigued by the Maverick and I’m giving it serious consideration for an upcoming purchase. I think that I’ve settled on the XLT package, but I’m confused. On the Ford “Build Your Maverick“ page, it shows that Equipment group 300A is included.

However, I’ve also seen XLT trucks that show 300A as a $3305 option. Here’s an example.

I’ve seen this several times and am confused why on some trucks Ford is charging extra for a package that is supposed to be standard on the XLT. Anyone have any insight?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I’m intrigued by the Maverick and I’m giving it serious consideration for an upcoming purchase. I think that I’ve settled on the XLT package, but I’m confused. On the Ford “Build Your Maverick“ page, it shows that Equipment group 300A is included.

However, I’ve also seen XLT trucks that show 300A as a $3305 option. Here’s an example.

I’ve seen this several times and am confused why on some trucks Ford is charging extra for a package that is supposed to be standard on the XLT. Anyone have any insight?
Equipment group 300A is XLT, it's the official name for the XLT trim. That $3305 is from base XL to XLT

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Equipment group 300A is XLT, it's the official name for the XLT trim. That $3305 is from base XL to XLT

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Something is strange though. If you look at my example, you’ll notice that it is an XLT and the base price is $22,280 (XLT base price on the Ford site). It is like they are double-charging for the XLT package.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Something is strange though. If you look at my example, you’ll notice that it is an XLT and the base price is $22,280 (XLT base price on the Ford site). It is like they are double-charging for the XLT package.
I was able to answer my own question. Even though it is labeled as “Equipment Group 300A”, it is actually the AWD package. Hope that this helps someone else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts