Ford Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
That seems a little cheap for the tremor IMO. My guess would be that it would start at 37,5. I have no proof, but that’s my guess

·
Registered
2 Posts
Depending on what the Tremor would come this that could be a pretty sweet deal. Welcome to the forum @Taffr!

@FirstOnRaceDay nice job putting this chart together. Let's see how close you are when the reveal happens.
That’s another thing, do we know that the tremor will be a trim level? With the Ranger it’s just a package you can add to the trims.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That’s another thing, do we know that the tremor will be a trim level? With the Ranger it’s just a package you can add to the trims.
Being an off-road package I think its best options on the Maverick like it is on the Ranger.

Which Maverick model are you thinking to get?

Welcome!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I don't know this is the first time I've seen it being mentioned. Until now there wasn't really any info on trim levels.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking they might do it as a separate trim like the Ford Bronco Sport Badlands (Kinda like a mini Raptor trim) but who knows.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That seems a little cheap for the tremor IMO. My guess would be that it would start at 37,5. I have no proof, but that’s my guess
I think it will be fairy cheap because unlike the Ranger, you can’t make a unibody awd truck that much more rugged.

better differential, nice suspension, and skid plates. That’s about it really.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts