Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm considering getting the Hybrid XLT with the Luxury Package but am curious about the instrument panel info screen layout, specifically regarding the EV Coach option, or anything else that gives a good indication of HVB vs ICE operational parameters, kind of like with my C-Max Hybrid (I use the "Enable" screen layout on that and love it).

Can someone supply pics or video of what exactly that EV Coach layout looks like, its operation, etc, and any other cool screen info? The owner's manual and youtube videos just don't have what I'm looking for unfortunately, and there aren't any dealership Hybrids in the Boise area I can check out.

Rob

·
Registered
47 Posts
Going to have to wait until they can sell the hybrids, or hope a journalist feels like talking about it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to have to wait until they can sell the hybrids, or hope a journalist feels like talking about it.
You make it sound like no customers have taken delivery of the hybrid version as of yet. Is that actually the case? If so, bummer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You make it sound like no customers have taken delivery of the hybrid version as of yet. Is that actually the case? If so, bummer.
Hybrids are waiting for EPA fuel mileage rating and OKTB(Okay to Buy). So yes none have been delivered to customers yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts