Ford Maverick Forum banner

Favorite color choice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put my reservation in on the XLT in area 51 but I'm not completely decided on color yet I also like the cactus Grey
What is yalls color or choice?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congratulations. I selected Alto Blue. Furthest from all my previous car colors. Cyber Orange was right in there. Area 51 was the first color of Maverick I ever saw and it’s awesome too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not really a red car guy normally but the more I saw the Hot Pepper Red example from the journalist hands on videos at reveal the color really grew on me. Probably because I really like paint jobs that look like different colors under different lighting conditions such as the Ice Storm Metallic of my current Fusion. Velocity blue was a close second. Cyber orange is too yellow versus a Grabber Orange or Orange Fury. Cactus Grey is a bit flat; Silver Spruce would have been excellent.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
Congratulations. I selected Alto Blue. Furthest from all my previous car colors. Cyber Orange was right in there. Area 51 was the first color of Maverick I ever saw and it’s awesome too.
Not really a red car guy normally but the more I saw the Hot Pepper Red example from the journalist hands on videos at reveal the color really grew on me. Probably because I really like paint jobs that look like different colors under different lighting conditions such as the Ice Storm Metallic of my current Fusion. Velocity blue was a close second. Cyber orange is too yellow versus a Grabber Orange or Orange Fury. Cactus Grey is a bit flat; Silver Spruce would have been excellent.
I saw that color on a F-150... Man that was a unique color. I liked it. Hope Ford decides to expand it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got cyber orange because why the hell not. I want to stick out like a sore thumb. Also a friend races UTV's and his car is orange so this could be a good chase vehicle for the desert races.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I believe the Silver color will hide dirt the best. Like the Area 51 but told it will show tree pollen a lot. I like the dark gray also but it will show dirt more then the sliver I believe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered Carbonized Gray but saw a Velocity Blue Ranger yesterday at a Ford Dealership. It was right next to a Carbonized Gray and boy did it look great. I'm going to switch to the VB.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would love a rapid red xlt with black cloth interior but since that pulls from all three trim levels I went with my next choice of an alto blue xlt with navy pier cloth interior

1 - 20 of 21 Posts