Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They finally made a truck i’m interested in, so i ordered one yesterday. The only thing i ever haul, is beach chairs, canopy and a cooler, to the beach, probably will never tow anything, and the bed size is just perfect to haul my grom around in. Never wanted to drive some massive truck, getting 14 mpg. This truck is going to be absolutely perfect for me.

·
Registered
342 Posts
They finally made a truck i’m interested in, so i ordered one yesterday. The only thing i ever haul, is beach chairs, canopy and a cooler, to the beach, probably will never tow anything, and the bed size is just perfect to haul my grom around in. Never wanted to drive some massive truck, getting 14 mpg. This truck is going to be absolutely perfect for me.
Welcome to the forum @Sossteve! Did you order the hybrid or the EcoBoost Maverick?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Eco boost XLT
Compared to every truck offered by other manufactures, the EB is still the economical choice... what color you pick, that was the hardest decision for me...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the Carbonized Grey, which was an easy choice. Grey is pretty much the only color i have ever owned on a vehicle, im just a fan of it. Even though i will probably never use it, i got the tow package, just in case. Also got FX4.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the Carbonized Grey, which was an easy choice. Grey is pretty much the only color i have ever owned on a vehicle, im just a fan of it. Even though i will probably never use it, i got the tow package, just in case. Also got FX4.
My same build right down to the color! Ordered last week!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've pretty much only owned gray or silver this was my opportunity to switch it up and get a skittle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts