Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried placing an order for the first edition, when the sales person tried ordering it they were no longer allowed by the system. Was looking forward to rapid red. Will be ordering Alto blue, I cant believe the standard version is more expensive than the first edition. well I guess you snooze you lose, excited to be joining the club!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just wait a coupla years. After the Bronco and the Maverick take off like a bat out of he!! We will look back and say dam! Those trucks are selling for how much?? I think we will be glad that we bought at a "special introductory price"

·
Registered
22 maverick
17 Posts
Tried placing an order for the first edition, when the sales person tried ordering it they were no longer allowed by the system. Was looking forward to rapid red. Will be ordering Alto blue, I cant believe the standard version is more expensive than the first edition. well I guess you snooze you lose, excited to be joining the club!
Your build date should be somewhere in March or April l remember l ordered a f150 in Sept 1978 and and got it exactly eight weeks later but now you have to triple that because of high demand plus parts shortages and I'm waiting for an order date to get one of first electric Silverados and it's sort of dumb to order new vehicles at my age but my kids will enjoy them if l don't live to see delivery so all's good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts