Ford Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
But I'm looking for a good looking truck with great gas mileage as my DD.
One question I have is would I have to use the hybrid option to get all those MPGs? Then 2.0 ecoboost I'm very familiar with.
I'm still learning about the difference in trim, but I want something 4x4. The extra space would go well with the kid(s)
Black is a must. And hopefully steeda or someone will make more aggressive anesthetics. As i only plan to upgrade the exhaust and exterior.
I just learned about these trucks today so I'm super interesting in any input or advice. What trim best suits the general public, also what is the lug bolt pattern? I like swapping wheels from other fords and plan on getting wider stickier tires like I did with my ST.

·
Registered
217 Posts
View attachment 385 But I'm looking for a good looking truck with great gas mileage as my DD.
One question I have is would I have to use the hybrid option to get all those MPGs? Then 2.0 ecoboost I'm very familiar with.
I'm still learning about the difference in trim, but I want something 4x4. The extra space would go well with the kid(s)
Black is a must. And hopefully steeda or someone will make more aggressive anesthetics. As i only plan to upgrade the exhaust and exterior.
I just learned about these trucks today so I'm super interesting in any input or advice. What trim best suits the general public, also what is the lug bolt pattern? I like swapping wheels from other fords and plan on getting wider stickier tires like I did with my ST. View attachment 382 View attachment 383
Welcome to the forum @Janky! That's an awesome ST you have, how long have you had it for? To get the max mileage near that 40 mpg it is with the hybrid engine, which is only FWD. If you want AWD that only comes with the 2.0L ecoboost.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kinda want both haha. I want an awd 2.0 ecoboost but I want good fuel economy. I have awhile to weigh out the decision I guess. Pros with the ecoboost I know how and who to take it to to add more power and can even get an ecotune, pros with the hybrid is it gets such good gas mileage but is only fwd on a truck. Decisions decisions. 🤔

Reactions: Primrose

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum @Janky! That's an awesome ST you have, how long have you had it for? To get the max mileage near that 40 mpg it is with the hybrid engine, which is only FWD. If you want AWD that only comes with the 2.0L ecoboost.
And thank you for the welcome.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I kinda want both haha. I want an awd 2.0 ecoboost but I want good fuel economy. I have awhile to weigh out the decision I guess. Pros with the ecoboost I know how and who to take it to to add more power and can even get an ecotune, pros with the hybrid is it gets such good gas mileage but is only fwd on a truck. Decisions decisions. 🤔
There is a possibility that a hybrid AWD could still come. But it's not set in stone yet.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah once that becomes available I'll lean more towards that, though having a 2.0 ecoboost and makes my mouth water. Ultimately I'll need to keep it stock though unless steeda or someone makes some more aggressive cosmetic add ons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts