Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
It’s an interesting thought but I would rather have a longer bed,say 5ft. The Santa Cruz doesn’t have it but does have the trunk in the floor like the Ridgeline.
Not sure if many other vehicles with beds do this, but seems you can change location of where tailgate hangs from in order to create a ledge.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
241 Posts
As a Avalanche owner....It's production to use the pass thru...Take out the window...Store it..Take down the wall....and hope it doesn't leak when you put it back all together.. I've never taken mine out since I bought it last year but I did research it on the Avalanche Forum... Yea to much work to just carry a 4x8 sheet, I like the Cruz and specially the Maverick's way of carrying 4x8 sheets better

·
Registered
105 Posts
I remembered seeing this video awhile back. Volkswagen had a small truck concept called Tarok and it had a passthru that didn’t require removing the rear window. Technically it could be done but I don’t know what issues it may cause or if the juice is worth the squeeze.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.