Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you would be interested in opportunity to acquire a Maverick ST to own let ford know your thoughts they pay attention to Maverick Chat. I would gladly change my order to a Maverick ST if they will build it how about you ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll bite.. WTF is it?
I work for ford dealer and there is rumor they are considering a Maverick ST and they want to see if there is enough interest to build it and make a model just like a Edge ST or a Explorer ST and they would like to hear from people with interest in that type of a maverick to decide to build one or not so let forum members tell them if they have a interest or not.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work for ford dealer and there is rumor they are considering a Maverick ST and they want to see if there is enough interest to build it and make a model just like a Edge ST or a Explorer ST and they would like to hear from people with interest in that type of a maverick to decide to build one or not so let forum members tell them if they have a interest or not.
HOT ROD MAVERICK

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you guys get special training on not directly answering questions or is it a result of selection during the hiring process at dealerships?

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
What dont you understand St are hi performance street vehicles ford builds them in focus edges explorers and hopefully they do a maverick
What I don't understand it's why you can't be clear on what differences the "ST" designation would be manifested on a Maverick.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It would be a Maverick with 300 horsepower or more in that range Brembo style brakes great handling they all ready use a 2.3 turbo in a Lincoln corsair that uses the same platform as the maverick it would be a hi performance maverick street truck not a off roader they all readily use a version of the rear springs of a fiesta ST hi performance in the rear suspension of the maverick front wheel drive

·
Registered
19 Posts
It would be a Maverick with 300 horsepower or more in that range Brembo style brakes great handling they all ready use a 2.3 turbo in a Lincoln corsair that uses the same platform as the maverick it would be a hi performance maverick street truck not a off roader they all readily use a version of the rear springs of a fiesta ST hi performance in the rear suspension of the maverick front wheel drive
basically what i will do to mine when it arrives, without fords help.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd Swap my order in a heart beat; I ordered a Lariat, F360, 4k towing, FX4. Some of the changes I would like to see...
  • ST Badges, Sport Seat with ST Embroidery, maybe a decal to in the FX4 spot like "ST-awd"
  • ST Specific Colors (Twister OJ, Grabber Yellow, Bullitt Green)
    • Optional Offset "Racing Stripe" down left side of hood, roof and tailgate.
  • Rear Biased AWD programing
  • Paddle Shifters
  • 4k Tow Gearing
  • I'd like to see at least 300hp from the factory:
  • Ford Performance Brakes
For pricing base the ST on the AWD XLT ($28,220), saves weight vs a Lariat.
  • Add $2,795 for the above, or $4,295 if 2.3L EB Motor is utilized.

• Love
Reactions: Maddie2Hooper

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll be honest, I don't even need the 2.3. Performance suspension, larger brakes, and ST1, ST2, ST3 type packages. A bump in HP would be a welcome addition, but I don't want to sacrifice utility. I love my Focus ST, and the only reason I'm considering trading it in for a Maverick is the AWD and 4k towing.

·
Super Moderator
56 Posts
Thanks for the details, but punctuation would make this much easier to read.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Been thinking about it and the most important element for me would be the ability to shift the gears, also the R&D for adding this is probably 90% complete since they are available on the 2.0EB Bronco Sport.

Reactions: Rmay635703

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd be interested, but the aftermarket will be ready. A place called Livernois Motorsport already makes a handheld tuner for the 13-20 2 liter fusion. That engine is 245 hp, so probably along the same lines as the one in the maverick. It's 599.00 - so not cheap, but on the ranger for example, the dyno shows 306 rwhp and 380 tq with their 2.3 L handheld tuner. Video on youtube using a 2019 Ranger. They know their crap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts