Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'd Swap my order in a heart beat; I ordered a Lariat, F360, 4k towing, FX4. Some of the changes I would like to see...
  • ST Badges, Sport Seat with ST Embroidery, maybe a decal to in the FX4 spot like "ST-awd"
  • ST Specific Colors (Twister OJ, Grabber Yellow, Bullitt Green)
    • Optional Offset "Racing Stripe" down left side of hood, roof and tailgate.
  • Rear Biased AWD programing
  • Paddle Shifters
  • 4k Tow Gearing
  • I'd like to see at least 300hp from the factory:
  • Ford Performance Brakes
For pricing base the ST on the AWD XLT ($28,220), saves weight vs a Lariat.
  • Add $2,795 for the above, or $4,295 if 2.3L EB Motor is utilized.

• Love
Reactions: Maddie2Hooper

·
Registered
195 Posts
Been thinking about it and the most important element for me would be the ability to shift the gears, also the R&D for adding this is probably 90% complete since they are available on the 2.0EB Bronco Sport.

Reactions: Rmay635703

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'll take one as well. Last week I bought "ST" badges for the tailgate and grill for my Shadow Black Lariat coming in mid January. I thought I'd badge mine up to stir up the crowd so if you see a ST roaming around northeast of Toronto Ontario, It's me.
What color emblems?

I found these on amazon, but wonder if the Red will blend-in too much with my Hot Pepper Red.

Font Symbol Emblem Logo Fashion accessory

Amazon.com: 1x Chrome Metal ST Logo Front Grille Emblem + 1x 3D Sticker Racing Decal Sport Turbo Badge For Ford Focus Fiesta Edge (Black&Red) : Automotive

I think these look pretty cool too... but I doubt they provide much protection.
Automotive lighting Hood Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior

4pcs ST STline Carbon Fiber Car Sticker For Ford Focus Mondeo Fiesta Kuga Escape Explorer Range MK2 Fusion Escape Edge Ecosport|Car Stickers| - AliExpress

·
Registered
195 Posts
With a manual transmission.

ya that would be nice. But the shear reality is it’s probably cheaper for Ford to add a steering wheel with paddles and program the transmission to accept the “manual” inputs. This is at least already been done with the bronco sport 2.0EB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts