Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone mentioned here that Ford credit locks the rate at the time of placing an order. Is it accurate?
Does it mean that i can apply for Ford credit financing today and get a rate from October 2021 (when I placed an order)? Or have I misunderstood?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Someone mentioned here that Ford credit locks the rate at the time of placing an order. Is it accurate?
Does it mean that i can apply for Ford credit financing today and get a rate from October 2021 (when I placed an order)? Or have I misunderstood?
you should be able to compare the offer from the time that you ordered and the date it was/will be purchased. Fortunately, we've been going to the same Ford/Hyundai dealerships for over 30 years so my sales guy presented both options up front to us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just picked up my Maverick on Friday May 6 after 9 months of waiting and Ford credit locked in at 1.9%

·
Registered
75 Posts
I did. Ordered in Sept. Picked up yesterday. No mark up. $750 rebate for recent graduate 🎓 and original 0.9% financing!
Hope you have as ethical a dealership as I do!
Bought mine yesterday. This is where dealing with a real upstanding dealership comes in! I had no mark up on the MSRP I was quoted back in September and got the rate (0.9% 48 months) that was offered then. No issue. I didn't have to ask. It was a super deal to complete. That's why we have gone to Five Star Ford and Lee Clanton for about 12 years!

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
210 Posts
I did. Ordered in Sept. Picked up yesterday. No mark up. $750 rebate for recent graduate 🎓 and original 0.9% financing!
Hope you have as ethical a dealership as I do!
I have a Sam's Club Auto Buying Club Discount coming, but I don't know how much it will be until mine comes in and I go to pay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts