Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been following this forum for a couple months gotta say I truly lucked out. I called over twenty dealers in seven states turns out the one closest to me didn’t over charge on the MSRP. Dude told me it was mine then three weeks later it was. Unbelievable. Came with 4K off-road and a moon roof. I know some of you have been waiting along time. I feel for you. I got real lucky with this one and I’m blessed. A thing of beauty this truck is. Drives real smooth, no problem accelerating onto the highway. Gonna take it out on the beach next week. Also gonna tint the windows a bit more nothing crazy but a bit.and I ordered a bed cover along with a bed rug.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been following this forum for a couple months gotta say I truly lucked out. I called over twenty dealers in seven states turns out the one closest to me didn’t over charge on the MSRP. Dude told me it was mine then three weeks later it was. Unbelievable. Came with 4K off-road and a moon roof. I know some of you have been waiting along time. I feel for you. I got real lucky with this one and I’m blessed. A thing of beauty this truck is. Drives real smooth, no problem accelerating onto the highway. Gonna take it out on the beach next week. Also gonna tint the windows a bit more nothing crazy but a bit.and I ordered a bed cover along with a bed rug.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats. Great Photos. I ordered my Area 51 XLT FX4 w/Lux Package on 8/5. It was supposed to be built on 11/1 but didn't because of the Plant Closure. My dealer said it was scheduled for last week but heard nothing. Hopefully this week. I am definitely jealous. Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts