Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
It does this a lot. Give it a day or two and it usually starts working again. In fact, it seems like it’s usually down on the weekends but usually up during the week, with exceptions here and there to both. I’d say it’s up more than it’s down, but it’s not by much.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your original confirmation email?
My “original confirmation” was issued on the day I placed the order, 6/14/21. I then received a scheduled production notice in August saying that I had been scheduled for October 4th. It remained that way until just recently I was informed that it had been built on Dec.11th.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your original confirmation email?
I received a confirmation from Ford that my order was in their system on 8/2/2021. I received a notice that the truck would be built the first week in November. Then they delayed it to the last week in November. It was built that week. It was shipped with a delivery date of 1/4/2022. However, it was delivered to my dealer on 12/21/2021. I pick it up on Monday the 27th.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I received a confirmation from Ford that my order was in their system on 8/2/2021. I received a notice that the truck would be built the first week in November. Then they delayed it to the last week in November. It was built that week. It was shipped with a delivery date of 1/4/2022. However, it was delivered to my dealer on 12/21/2021. I pick it up on Monday the 27th.
Mine was ordered on 6-18 and built on 12-3. It was shipped around 12-16. I’ve tracked it and presently it’s in Kansas heading north by rail. I’m located in Michigan.

·
Registered
7 Posts
to Track your Maverick by rail you must……1. Get the railroad car number from your dealer. It’s usually 4letters and six numbers. 2. Call 800 235-2352 . This is a number for trains (csx)going east. Their is another number for trains( Union Pacific) going west. A recording will come on asking questions. 1. When prompted Say “location” 2. When prompted say the number of the rail car that you got from the dealer. 3. When prompted say ”done”. A recording will tell you where the rail car is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
to Track your Maverick by rail you must……1. Get the railroad car number from your dealer. It’s usually 4letters and six numbers. 2. Call 800 235-2352 . This is a number for trains (csx)going east. Their is another number for trains( Union Pacific) going west. A recording will come on asking questions. 1. When prompted Say “location” 2. When prompted say the number of the rail car that you got from the dealer. 3. When prompted say ”done”. A recording will tell you where the rail car is.
Thank you!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts