Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in Houston too. Ordered from Legacy Ford on 6/14 and still waiting for my XL hybrid now due to arrive on 1/7/22.
Counting down the days! I didn’t order until November so I’m sure I won’t see mine anytime soon.

Tommie Vaughn motors told me there would be a car show later this month where I’ll be able to see them up close and personal, but I doubt I’ll get to test drive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My dealer said they put my email address in, but apparently they didn’t because I don’t get any emails from Ford on my Maverick. That said, if you put an order in in June there should be a VIN for you at least. Call your dealer and ask for the VIN and the order number (should be four digits) and you can go to the order tracking website and follow it yourself.

—Donnie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,

Have the confirmation from Ford that my build is scheduled for the week of the 28th but when I go into the Ford tracking site, I get no date., Only that the order has been received from the dealer?? Anyone else having this issue??

If the build date holds at the end of the month, how long have others been taking to get trucks shipped?

Thanks!

~ Dustin

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered XLT awd on 11/16 got vin# and build date of 1/31/22. Hoping that it happens on that date.
I ordered XLT awd on 11/16 got vin# and build date of 1/31/22. Hoping that it happens on that date.
triall55,

Mine was scheduled for the week of the 24th, just received an email the build was moved to the week of the 31st. yours may be pushed a week. Fingers crossed it does not and we are on the same timeline! :)

Also, is anyone seeing the huge markups from dealers???? Out of curiosity, I did a search locally. Dealer asking over 40k. How are you all seeing the final pricing on your picked-up units?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
triall55,

Mine was scheduled for the week of the 24th, just received an email the build was moved to the week of the 31st. yours may be pushed a week. Fingers crossed it does not and we are on the same timeline! :)

Also, is anyone seeing the huge markups from dealers???? Out of curiosity, I did a search locally. Dealer asking over 40k. How are you all seeing the final pricing on your picked-up units?
I was worried that since ownership changed at my dealership in the middle of when I ordered the truck and when it was delivered that there was going to be a markup. The dealer honored the MSRP plus Options they quoted me when I ordered it. There are some good dealers left.

·
Registered
Ordered a white XLT 2.0 FWD with mats and hitch receiver, that's it!
229 Posts
A question: earlier this week the rail car number told me my Maverick was in Tucson Arizona. Since then they are saying "no status". Anybody know it this means it is on a train heading toward the final destination from Tucson, or does it mean still in Tucson?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts