Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealer on the 1st of Oct and created an order. I created an account on ford.com and it says I have no existing orders or reservations. Does that mean the dealer did it wrong? Should I contact the dealer? I don't see an order number anywhere on the printout he gave me, but I did get a confirmation from Ford that my order was placed. I can't find an order number on that email, either.
Should I be calling the dealer? Ford? Nobody?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas

·
Registered
14 Posts
You won't be able to see anything or track anything without a VIN, and you won't get that until you have a build date. But if you got an email from Ford Motor Company then you should be fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You won't be able to see anything or track anything without a VIN, and you won't get that until you have a build date. But if you got an email from Ford Motor Company then you should be fine.
That's a relief! I was reading somewhere that people were calling the Ford customer service line and asking, but I think they have bigger fish to fry than this. Thank you!

·
Registered
50 Posts
You won't see anything ever - through the whole Maverick order process! During my process, the Ford status never updated to show I had any Reservations or Orders - even now, when my Mav is in shipment - still nothing. Your best information is your dealer, call them for the most current updates.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You won't see anything ever - through the whole Maverick order process! During my process, the Ford status never updated to show I had any Reservations or Orders - even now, when my Mav is in shipment - still nothing. Your best information is your dealer, call them for the most current updates.
Not true for me. I've watched my truck as it's been assigned a build date, get put "in production," and now have tracked it as it has been shipped cross-country. Sounds like your dealer wasn't interested in keeping you up to date.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the production date of Sept 27, then changed to week of Sept. 29th. Could not log onto tracking for 3 days last week. Now the order and vin numbers have disappeared for the tracking page. Any ideas as to what is happening?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not true for me. I've watched my truck as it's been assigned a build date, get put "in production," and now have tracked it as it has been shipped cross-country. Sounds like your dealer wasn't interested in keeping you up to date.
I believe Thomas Covenant was referring to the Reservations and Orders on the Ford Website, not the Order Tracker. The Order Tracker does and has been updating, but on the Ford Website, under Reservations & Orders, mine never listed any reservations/orders at all.
Rectangle Font Art Circle Magenta

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe Thomas Covenant was referring to the Reservations and Orders on the Ford Website, not the Order Tracker. The Order Tracker does and has been updating, but on the Ford Website, under Reservations & Orders, mine never listed any reservations/orders at all. View attachment 1864
That is correct. I was referring to Ford Website. I don't have a VIN for the order tracker, as I've only just placed my order 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all for your good info! I called my dealer and I have a copy of the order sheet filled out. My priority code is 19 as I suspected. I've got a call in to the sales guy to ask him to change it for me. All stuff I wouldn't have known about if it weren't for you fine folk! I'm buying the next round of virtual beer!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to the dealer on the 1st of Oct and created an order. I created an account on ford.com and it says I have no existing orders or reservations. Does that mean the dealer did it wrong? Should I contact the dealer? I don't see an order number anywhere on the printout he gave me, but I did get a confirmation from Ford that my order was placed. I can't find an order number on that email, either.
Should I be calling the dealer? Ford? Nobody?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas
I called my dealer. I'm in sa,e boat as you.they checked and Ford them my start build date around 22 Nov. I ordered early August ecoBoost

1 - 11 of 11 Posts