Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’d to buy the Ford Maverick AWD. I am trying to participate in the X Plan in order to get a discount, but do not presently know a current Ford employee or Ford retiree. I am recently retired and don’t believe that I worked for a participating company in order to get the other discount.
Any one have any thoughts on how I can benefit by the X Plan and get the applicable PIN number for the same?
Thanks.
Randy Martinek
[email protected]

·
Registered
174 Posts
There's two ways:

1) Become at least a Digital Member ($35 a year) of the Mustang Club of America for 3 months.

2) Own Ford stock for 6 months

After said period you will receive a PIN to use X-Plan.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you're a veteran you can get it through Veteran's Advantage. The EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) membership also has X-plan. I don't know what minimum time requirement they might have for eligibility.

Also since X-plan doesn't save a whole ton on the Maverick you could also check if your state farm bureau gets the $500 incentive with Ford. It doesn't stack with X-plan and some other incentives, though.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
I heard Ford or read Ford wasn't doing X plan for Maverick until 2023. I have to look for that article... because i bought into the Mustang Club two months ago to get it!!!!!!!!! Not!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I heard Ford or read Ford wasn't doing X plan for Maverick until 2023. I have to look for that article... because i bought into the Mustang Club two months ago to get it!!!!!!!!! Not!
They already have X-Plan pricing up on the website for 2022 MY even for the XL, so pretty sure they're doing X-plan for it 😄
Font Number Monochrome Pattern Document

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's two ways:

1) Become at least a Digital Member ($35 a year) of the Mustang Club of America for 3 months.

2) Own Ford stock for 6 months

After said period you will receive a PIN to use X-Plan.
Thanks so much. I am going to sign up for the digital membership so as to get the 90 day clock running.
Does the PIN arrive by email automatically after the 90 day period or do I have do something special when signing up for the digital membership to the Mustang Club of America? Should I wait on reserving a Maverick until after the 3 months or reserve now?

Randy Martinek
[email protected] m

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks so much. I am going to sign up for the digital membership so as to get the 90 day clock running.
Does the PIN arrive by email automatically after the 90 day period or do I have do something special when signing up for the digital membership to the Mustang Club of America? Should I wait on reserving a Maverick until after the 3 months or reserve now?

Randy Martinek
[email protected] m
Reserve/order now specially if it's the hybrid you'll have more than 3 months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, Cleveland realtor. Did you get X plan pricing through joining the Mustang Club of America? Does the Mustang Club automatically send the PIN necessary for X plan pricing after the expiration of the 90 day waiting period?
Randy Martinek
[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
No, I have a friend who works for Ford. He signed me up and sent me the information to give to the dealership. The discount was not as much as I expected. I think it was about $500. On my XLT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts