Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
But if you got a truck without the full size spare.. would you get a donut or no spare?
Correct - By what I understand, the Base XL trim model has a standard Mini Spare as standard equipment. If you choose the Hybrid trim model (XL, XLT, Lariat), then the model is upgraded with a Full Size Spare. The 2.0 EcoBoost trim model (XL, XLT, Lariat) comes with a mini spare as part of the XL standard equipment. You can add certain Option Packages to any trim level and be upgraded to the Full Size Spare or you can add it as a stand alone option without adding a Option Package.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Correct - By what I understand, the Base XL trim model has a standard Mini Spare as standard equipment. If you choose the Hybrid trim model (XL, XLT, Lariat), then the model is upgraded with a Full Size Spare. The 2.0 EcoBoost trim model (XL, XLT, Lariat) comes with a mini spare as part of the XL standard equipment. You can add certain Option Packages to any trim level and be upgraded to the Full Size Spare or you can add it as a stand alone option without adding a Option Package.
I think you get the full size spare free for the hybrid if you get the 360 or Lux options, at least for the XLT. Otherwise it’s 115 bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.