Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selecting the FX4 package gives the option of unique alum wheels. If you select them it is $795.00 added to the price in the summary on the Ford build page. When my dealer added them on his system when ordering my truck it showed a $0 price and was not added on my preview order. He said they come with the FX4 package as far as he knew.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The $800 is for the FX4 package including the wheels. I added the FX4 package because I wanted black wheels. I consider all the extras like skid plates, bigger fan, cooling capacities and hitch as freebies!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, only the 235 wheels are extra.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
When you add the FX4 package it is $800. When you select the wheels the FX4 package show as part of the package it adds another $795. on top of the $800. in the summary on the Ford build page, but it doesn’t charge the $795. extra for the wheels on my dealers order system. I see my error.

·
Registered
54 Posts
When you add the FX4 package it is $800. When you select the wheels the FX4 package show as part of the package it adds another $795. on top of the $800. in the summary on the Ford build page, but it doesn’t charge the $795. extra for the wheels on my dealers order system.
If you go to the truck build page you can change the wheels for another $800 to the fx4 package. They are machined.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
61 Posts
The $800 is for the FX4 package including the wheels. I added the FX4 package because I wanted black wheels. I consider all the extras like skid plates, bigger fan, cooling capacities and hitch as freebies!
This is the smartest option.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I see where I am wrong, the unique alum wheels are the black wheels, for some reason I had the alloy wheels that are $795. as the unique alum wheels in my head. I wanted the alloy wheels on my Alto blue, but I’ll like the black wheels just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts