Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Unfortunately this is where my adventure ended. Started to hit a pretty steady 10~ degree incline and the rocks were becoming quite large, quite loose and snow covered. Oh.. there was also a sign saying "if you get stuck XYZ towing recovery can help at 123-456-7890

Looking at this picture it doesn't look so bad.... but my Maverick is awfully shiny still. Wanted to keep it that way. 🤷‍♂️

Sky Cloud Mountain Snow Ecoregion

Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wondering why your Fx4 has different rims than mine. I have Pirelli Tires on these black rims; what rubber came with those unique rims.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wondering why your Fx4 has different rims than mine. I have Pirelli Tires on these black rims; what rubber came with those unique rims.
Nice truck!

My truck had the 'upgrade' to the alloy rims you see and came with the Falken Wildpeak 235/65R17 tires (sorry not sure which ones, I think it's either the AT3 or Trail)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We want MORE dirt! LOL
To be honest I wanted more dirt too. I went through some light stream crossings, some snow piles as well as a few decent puddles on the trip but dirt just didn't want to stick to this thing! Trail was more rocky than it was muddy, unfortunately.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is the color I am getting. I thought when I saw the name, it was going to be red. Uh, not apparently. Still a great looking color. I won't get it dirty though.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but, to me, it looks red almost 100% of the time. I never - ever - look out and say, "oh yeah, there is my orange/not red truck"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts