Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called today unexpectedly to tell me my truck arrived today! I was told October 10. Just got it home tonight and had to drive it in the dark. Only had time to snap a few pictures before I went through the long purchase process and sitting through all the upsell pitches. Build date was September 14. Mine is apparently the first Maverick in my whole county.
I was one who was especially concerned about the car being too yellow and I have to say the combination of metallic and the slightest amount of gold color to whatever orangeyness there is takes it enough of a step away from yellow that I am happy! It is a beautiful color.
Amber Gesture Wood Tints and shades Beige
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle
Car Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bad to the bone, you did great on the color. I"ve been two of the in person. That Lariat model I see with the dessert brown sets snd accents really works well together. I like it! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congratulations! Can you please share your final purchase experience and upsells they attempted to add on? How close to MSRP plus destination did you stay? Cheers, looks great!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations! Can you please share your final purchase experience and upsells they attempted to add on? How close to MSRP plus destination did you stay? Cheers, looks great!
Can't recall all the upsell pitches as it felt overwhelming. Too many decisions. I was there like 5 hours chatting then paperwork and questions., but here are some:

• Extended Service Warranty
  • Car Doc maintenance pre-pay
  • Wheel locks
  • Clear shield, to protect door seams and handles
  • Paint and fabric protection
  • 4 in 1 combo wheel and paint protection-- small dents and scratches on paint or wheels, tire replacement

So I believe they honored MSRP price with no markups at all. I however caved and bought some of the upsells. Apparently there have been some tire thefts in my area, and I am truly terrible with doing routine maintenance on time. I also see how much inflation has already hit so decided to pay now vs. potentially more later. I also want to get it all done as I live in wildfire area so want to focus on having this truck packed and ready to go at a moment's notice if need be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts