Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Minnesota. We are going to relocate to KS in the near future and will have no need for our AWD Subaru. With that in mind I decided to take a chance on the Maverick. Will be a good companion to the Honda Accord Hybrid in the garage.

After scouting the internet and the forums, I found the info for Long McArthur in Salina. Lots of good info and they seem reasonable to deal with. So I called their salesperson who is registered here on the forum and got my order in.

Will be a XLT Hybrid in Cactus Grey. :)

Will keep you posted on timelines and other details.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota. We are going to relocate to KS in the near future and will have no need for our AWD Subaru. With that in mind I decided to take a chance on the Maverick. Will be a good companion to the Honda Accord Hybrid in the garage.

After scouting the internet and the forums, I found the info for Long McArthur in Salina. Lots of good info and they seem reasonable to deal with. So I called their salesperson who is registered here on the forum and got my order in.

Will be a XLT Hybrid in Cactus Grey. :)

Will keep you posted on timelines and other details.
Welcome to KS. I moved to KS from NJ back in 2012. I purchased a 2020 Escape Hybrid from Long McArthur. They are hands down the best dealership I have ever dealt with. Excellent customer service, excellent service department. You are in good hands. We are getting my wife's Maverick from them too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And as January wraps up it has been over 185 days since my initial order was placed.

Since then there have been no updates or movement on production. Heck, not even scheduled for production.

Going to wait three more Fridays (will put me into the middle of February) and then I am off to the Subaru dealership. I could have had a Forester or Outback built and delivered by now.

Sent from my Nokia T20 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.