Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Minnesota. We are going to relocate to KS in the near future and will have no need for our AWD Subaru. With that in mind I decided to take a chance on the Maverick. Will be a good companion to the Honda Accord Hybrid in the garage.

After scouting the internet and the forums, I found the info for Long McArthur in Salina. Lots of good info and they seem reasonable to deal with. So I called their salesperson who is registered here on the forum and got my order in.

Will be a XLT Hybrid in Cactus Grey. :)

Will keep you posted on timelines and other details.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota. We are going to relocate to KS in the near future and will have no need for our AWD Subaru. With that in mind I decided to take a chance on the Maverick. Will be a good companion to the Honda Accord Hybrid in the garage.

After scouting the internet and the forums, I found the info for Long McArthur in Salina. Lots of good info and they seem reasonable to deal with. So I called their salesperson who is registered here on the forum and got my order in.

Will be a XLT Hybrid in Cactus Grey. :)

Will keep you posted on timelines and other details.
Welcome to KS. I moved to KS from NJ back in 2012. I purchased a 2020 Escape Hybrid from Long McArthur. They are hands down the best dealership I have ever dealt with. Excellent customer service, excellent service department. You are in good hands. We are getting my wife's Maverick from them too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts