Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just added the spray liner to my order today. I ordered an XL. I read that the spray liner might delay the build but I think it is a good deal and worth the wait. I put in my order on 7/15.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah - well I'm trying to figure out this build priority process. . I ordered / confirmed july 8th, XLT w lux pckge and sliding window. I'm in California - the #1 state for orders. I'm seeing exactly the same truck I ordered - but ordered 3-4 weeks later - and they arec getting notified of build schedule - and so far - i got nuthin. you would think ford or my dealer would contact me and say - sorry dumb ass - we will build your damned truck whenever - shut up ! something like that! ny contact/ info would be good!

·
Registered
36 Posts
caj, it is likely allocation numbers are what is holding up your build. Once all the bits'n'pieces are in the bins to do some building, matched, they then figure who gets the vehicle. If your dealer has an allocation of 10 this month, and has already filled that with other vehicles, yours will likely not be scheduled.
I hear you as I have seen the same thing myself. Don't feel bad, it will be all right... they are not picking on you, it is just your dealer being picked on. Call and give them some support... HA!
tom

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
I know a bunch of lux packages have been scheduled, but h as anyone with a stand alone spray in bed liner?
My dealer called me to say my drop-in bed liner would delay my Maverick!!! So I changed to the spray in !!!!!!!!😣

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dealer called me to say my drop-in bed liner would delay my Maverick!!! So I changed to the spray in !!!!!!!!😣
It's only about a $100 more for the spray in and it's more durable, and it's like what, $2 more on your payment? Why not..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts