Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah - well I'm trying to figure out this build priority process. . I ordered / confirmed july 8th, XLT w lux pckge and sliding window. I'm in California - the #1 state for orders. I'm seeing exactly the same truck I ordered - but ordered 3-4 weeks later - and they arec getting notified of build schedule - and so far - i got nuthin. you would think ford or my dealer would contact me and say - sorry dumb ass - we will build your damned truck whenever - shut up ! something like that! ny contact/ info would be good!

·
Registered
95 Posts
caj, it is likely allocation numbers are what is holding up your build. Once all the bits'n'pieces are in the bins to do some building, matched, they then figure who gets the vehicle. If your dealer has an allocation of 10 this month, and has already filled that with other vehicles, yours will likely not be scheduled.
I hear you as I have seen the same thing myself. Don't feel bad, it will be all right... they are not picking on you, it is just your dealer being picked on. Call and give them some support... HA!
tom

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yup. My first order was with the spray-in. The second one the dealer said drop-in is my only option. Ford's website does not even list it as an option.

What is cost of aftermarket spray-in Bedliner?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouldn't mind an aftermarket spray in but I don't see a price adjustment for not getting it with the package. I asked dealership but don't have an answer on that yet. If production was held up on my build to get the correct package, It would be ok with me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.