Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux 360 Hybrid
198 Posts
So if the '23 costs less than $2750 higher than the '22 hybrid, in effect you get a '23 actually cheaper than a '22!!! Got it! (y)

FYI: I just spoke with my dealer, and told him I want to switch to a base model XL with only trailer hitch added instead of a base model XLT with only trailer hitch added, since cruise control is NOW standard on XL. He said no problem, he'll adjust order, and I don't even need to go to dealership.
Those sre the figures and the rules. Additionally, your 23MY order WILL be produced before any new 23MY order. Be sure to tell your dealer to enter your priority code as 10. Any higher number is doing you a disservice. I think it's best to have it entered as Priority Code 10 during the initial order. My dealer couldn't find a way to amend it later.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Those sre the figures and the rules. Additionally, your 23MY order WILL be produced before any new 23MY order. Be sure to tell your dealer to enter your priority code as 10. Any higher number is doing you a disservice. I think it's best to have it entered as Priority Code 10 during the initial order. My dealer couldn't find a way to amend it later.
Yup! They send me a copy of the NEW order, and it does indeed have a Priority 10! :D

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Update!!! I called Ford about the "offer letter" that I was supposed to get "around the 15th", and was told I won't be getting one. It is going to dealership instead. I tried calling mine to make sure they got it, but my guy is not in today, so I will try again tomorrow.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts