Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Born and raised in Midwest Indiana. Currently own a 2018 Knuckle White ScatPack Charger. Always been a mini truck guy since I was in high school (20yrs ago). I’ve had my muscle car fun, now I need that mini truck! ScatPack prices are insane so I’m cashing in and selling. Ordering the Area 51 FIRST EDITION for right over $33k. Gonna lower it and do 22s. Getting rid of that ugly black sticker and shaving the door handles and as much other stuff as I can. Pretty excited!

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
122 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you have the mini sport truck bug. I won't complain about the Charger though, would like one of those myself.
BTW, been to Indianapolis, beautiful city -- have family there too. I'd consider moving there if it weren't for the desire to go where it's warmer all year 'round.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Born and raised in Midwest Indiana. Currently own a 2018 Knuckle White ScatPack Charger. Always been a mini truck guy since I was in high school (20yrs ago). I’ve had my muscle car fun, now I need that mini truck! ScatPack prices are insane so I’m cashing in and selling. Ordering the Area 51 FIRST EDITION for right over $33k. Gonna lower it and do 22s. Getting rid of that ugly black sticker and shaving the door handles and as much other stuff as I can. Pretty excited!
Will be nice to see that when you're done!

I put away quite a few steaks at St Elmo's steak house. Even got a tour of the cellar with Mannings private room back when he was QB... No, he wasn't there.
Awesome people there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts