Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just placed an order for a white XLT hybrid Maverick. I currently drive a 1995 B2300 around everywhere. Although I would have preferred a cab on frame RWD truck, the maverick will have to do. I think for people like me, who know the limitations of the truck, it will be great. I have a fullsize truck that will get used to do actual truck tasks ..(haul wood, tow trailers etc). I had decided I would just get a Corolla or other cheap car to get around in and keep my bigger truck just for utility..Then the maverick came along. Won't haul much, but I can throw the gas cans in the back or a few bags of concrete etc..I think it will do just fine. Nice to be here!

Matt

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
121 Posts
Welcome! I think you touched on just the point the engineers/marketers are trying to make for the Maverick. It's not there to tow your fifth wheel, but can do a lot of things that a small truck is ideal for; and is affordable, practical, and more efficient for most tasks.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Hello MattG. I ordered a Oxford White Lariat 2.0 eco, tow pk, FX4 with a few more options. (I really would have liked cactus gray but I was scared of the Lariat interior clashing) 33.6 K price. That is all I wanted to spend, and this Maverick will do everything I need it to do. PLUS!!!!! it will fit in my Garage!!!!!!! I love it!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello all, just placed an order for a white XLT hybrid Maverick. I currently drive a 1995 B2300 around everywhere. Although I would have preferred a cab on frame RWD truck, the maverick will have to do. I think for people like me, who know the limitations of the truck, it will be great. I have a fullsize truck that will get used to do actual truck tasks ..(haul wood, tow trailers etc). I had decided I would just get a Corolla or other cheap car to get around in and keep my bigger truck just for utility..Then the maverick came along. Won't haul much, but I can throw the gas cans in the back or a few bags of concrete etc..I think it will do just fine. Nice to be here!

Matt
Welcome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts