Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Usually when I want to test out a new business I'll either do a phone test or an in person test. With Glass America I decided to conduct an in person test. I walked in and a young lady greeted me (coldly by the way). The young lady was very informative and had a friendly voice tone but had the coldest stare during our entire conversation.

· Registered
37 Posts
If Toyota makes it in hybrid, before Ford gets me a Maverick, I’ll take one. Our 2005 Tacoma has required No dealer service. Of course, my wife and I both hate driving it, but when we need a truck, the Tacoma always starts.

· Registered
Ordered a white XLT 2.0 FWD with mats and hitch receiver, that's it!
315 Posts
Whoever designed this was lazy and shame on the OP for subjecting us to this clickbait baloney.

Photoshopping a new front end, fender flares and mirrors on a Maverick and calling it a "future Toyota" is dishonest.
Agreed. As soon as I saw it I said "that's a maverick with a Toyota front end!"

· Registered
37 Posts
I did a “build” on a hybrid RAV4 and asked for a local bit, adding a comment that I want the back top removed and a pickup bed. Went round and round with the local sales guy. He finally said Toyota has not told them, and when they do, it’s about a year before they get one. He had trouble understanding why I needed a pickup bed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts