Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Competition? Perhaps. I feel the Maverick is way truck "ier" and classier looking than that. Ford nailed it when designing the Maverick to look like a truck. That looks like an angry murder hornet who lost his stinger.

Have no interest in owning one of those.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That link is a year old !

·
Registered
240 Posts
There isn’t a competitor to the Maverick……sorry. Or they would be here and by the time they do show up….it will be a pity party for them

Reactions: TheAerofish

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There isn’t a competitor to the Maverick……sorry. Or they would be here and by the time they do show up….it will be a pity party for them
Ford has a 90,000 unit back log of maverick’s pre orders . And because of that my local dealers are saying that they will probably not have any inventory of the Mavericks on their lot until next May or June. And the ones that are customer cancellations will be probably be sold in one day , so nobody will get to see them on the lots .

And if any of the maverick competitors have the ability to not do pre-orders and just ship their units to dealers within the next 4 to 5 months their dealers will have vehicles to attract customers to their brand . And some buyer like myself need to see what they’re buying by sitting in it and test ride it first .
Just remember that old saying a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush . And the unibody/compact truck party is only getting started at this point .

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ford has a 90,000 unit back log of maverick’s pre orders . And because of that my local dealers are saying that they will probably not have any inventory of the Mavericks on their lot until next May or June. And the ones that are customer cancellations will be probably be sold in one day , so nobody will get to see them on the lots .

And if any of the maverick competitors have the ability to not do pre-orders and just ship their units to dealers within the next 4 to 5 months their dealers will have vehicles to attract customers to their brand . And some buyer like myself need to see what they’re buying by sitting in it and test ride it first .
Just remember that old saying a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush . And the unibody/compact truck party is only getting started at this point .
My dealer is off loading 9 Mavericks this morning, I will be doing some test driving after work
Only two are presold

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts