Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I will definitely have to look into the Spec’s for this . View attachment 1362 View attachment 1363 View attachment 1364 View attachment 1365
Alright I'm in love already. It's like an abusive relationship, rams are plagued with mechanical problems(generalizing), but I always love them. What's your source for these?

And for the record, I daily a Dodge Dart 2016, so I'm not a Chrysler hater, just always seen too many rams with issues, but still fall in love with them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Alright I'm in love already. It's like an abusive relationship, rams are plagued with mechanical problems(generalizing), but I always love them. What's your source for these?

And for the record, I daily a Dodge Dart 2016, so I'm not a Chrysler hater, just always seen too many rams with issues, but still fall in love with them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Motor1.com , Is where I got the info.

And I just sold my 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad cab with a auto trans and a 4.7 engine with 140,000 miles for $3000 . And never had a problem with the exception of have to unplug all the electric door locks . It was a great truck for 20 long years !

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The tiny truck is a rebadged version of the Brazilian-built Fiat Strada. Available now in Mexico. Probably won't go on sell in the US due to the 25% chicken tax.
We need to repeal this chicken tax thing or apply it to something else like . Importing foreign steel .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw a 4 door in the wild in camo on the 22nd in Hartland Michigan. Wish i snapped a picture, but was on a call. It is a little taller than the mavrick.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here’s a shot of the front . View attachment 1371

And you thought the Maverick was cheep . This sells for under $15,000 in South America and Mexico .
Here’s a shot of the front . View attachment 1371

And you thought the Maverick was cheep . This sells for under $15,000 in South America and Mexico .
As sold in Mexico, it only has a 1.3L I4. 98hp - 94 ft-lb torque. If it was sold in the US I'm sure it would get an upgrade. An upgrade in price as well.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As sold in Mexico, it only has a 1.3L I4. 98hp - 94 ft-lb torque. If it was sold in the US I'm sure it would get an upgrade. An upgrade in price as well.
True , but this is probably what we’ll see for the body style since it’s a very recent change . And If they put a little bigger engine in it and make it a hybrid . They‘ll definitely be in the game . Plus both of them are pretty sharp looking .

·
Registered
37 Posts
True , but this is probably what we’ll see for the body style since it’s a very recent change . And If they put a little bigger engine in it and make it a hybrid . They‘ll definitely be in the game . Plus both of them are pretty sharp looking .
Everyone has their opinion - But to me, this thing looks like my 5-year old was playing with her crayons and said "daddy, make me this toy for Ken and Barbie" JMO

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Like the Santa Cruz, it doesn't look "trucky" enough for me... that and it's a dodge.
True , But they both look very sharp and sporty . Whereas the Maverick is definitely not hitting any benchmarks for being a brawny looking truck . If you ask me .

·
Registered
22 Posts
My biggest issue with it, is that it is a Fiat. It does not look bad, more truck than the SC, but I think the SC is not bad either, just too much $ and SUVish for what I want. I also want MPG, so the Mav Hybrid is what I want.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everyone has their opinion - But to me, this thing looks like my 5-year old was playing with her crayons and said "daddy, make me this toy for Ken and Barbie" JMO
But that just it . Ken and Barbie will like it . So you know which one you wife is going to pick .

1 - 20 of 48 Posts