I do not know much at this point, and I want to be careful to not share too much. But heres what Ive heard from my job at a supplier. I'm really looking forward to this truck and will probably get one.
- 4 doors only at first
- Fairly small bed, if you need more then you can buy an F-150 or Ranger
- Around 2 feet to 2 and a half feet shorter than a Ranger depending on configuration
- Shares a lot with the Transit Connect
- Going to be a unibody
- Same 2.0L 4 cylinder as the Transit Connect with 162 hp. Base truck may actually get a manual, unlike the Transit Connect
- Wont be called a Bronco truck. The oval stamping you see in the leaked tailgate is because there will be a Ford oval on the back, not a bronco logo. Bronco is premium, this Maverick is entry level