Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait for this beauty to arrive! Ordered an AWD Lariat (luxury) FX4 in Alto Blue. All the bells and whistles too. Well most of them lol. I know its spendy but I haven't had a new vehicle since 2003. I think I deserve it. I'll post pics here when it comes in. So jacked for this to come in!

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
123 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like you've gone a long time without a new ride, so I hope it's all you're anticipating. Now I've got to get my butt in gear and decide just what I want, else I'll be waiting until next summer for it to arrive.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can someone please tell me how to order a Maverick? I tried online but no luck. Do you have to order one at a dealership?
I believe they stopped taking orders for this year's maverick. There might be ordering later in a few months for the 2023. Some people who did order later this year for the model 22 year they might be getting pushed back to the 2023 models. Out of their control. If that makes sense?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone please tell me how to order a Maverick? I tried online but no luck. Do you have to order one at a dealership?
We finally went to a dealership and put in our order for the Maverick .The dealership don't turn the order in until August. Ford isn't taken any orders for the 2023 Maverick until then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts