Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Maverick since Dec 23rd, almost 5000 miles and I love it. Main use is to work and home, groceries twice monthly and trips to the gun range once or twice a month. Here are a few pictures with the mods I have done.

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Tire Hood Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is indeed a horse stall mat from Tractor Supply in Pensacola, FL. I think I paid $50.00 for a 4'x6' mat. It was a [email protected]*h to cut to fit, but worth it. It is not secured with anything but it's own weight. It is heavy enough that it will not move, even without the tonneau cover. The tailgate piece also not secured. It will only be used if needed. It just resides in the bed until then. I may eventually figure a way to secure it permanently.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Still waiting on mine. Ordered mid-October of last year. Still no VIN assigned. Looking at your pictures, is that the Iconic Silver color, as that is what I ordered. Looks nice. I plan to order the black letters for the back like you've done. Nice contrast to the silver. Makes it stand out. Nice job.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts