Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it looks like the rumors point to there being a Maverick Hybrid model. I assume that's a high-level trim that will cost a bundle.

So it the bast truck really comes in at under $20,000 then how much for the Hybrid? Like 27k? Could it really be worth the extra price for the fuel economy savings then?

I guess if the price of gas keeps going through the roof....

·
Registered
105 Posts
So it looks like the rumors point to there being a Maverick Hybrid model. I assume that's a high-level trim that will cost a bundle.

So it the bast truck really comes in at under $20,000 then how much for the Hybrid? Like 27k? Could it really be worth the extra price for the fuel economy savings then?

I guess if the price of gas keeps going through the roof....
the Hybrid Escape SE is only $1500 more than the Escape SE 1.5 FWD. (After title and delivery fees before Incentives) MSRP.

that’s a very fair price! Now I don’t expect a Maverick XL trim to get the hybrid. But the XLT will likely start at or under $25,000 so yea I think $27,000 MSRP after title and delivery, before incentives is a very close guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just hope the sub $20,000 price is not a extremely barebones truck. Plus I hope you can get the oversized motor and all-wheel drive without having to buy a luxury package.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just hope the sub $20,000 price is not a extremely barebones truck. Plus I hope you can get the oversized motor and all-wheel drive without having to buy a luxury package.
I mean look at the Ford Escape S.
you still get a 4.2” touch screen
Ford 360 (lane keep, BLIS, Emergency braking,
Power locks and windows
Key fob and smart phone connectivity
My key

so you still get quite a bit

·
Registered
110 Posts
They are saying the base truck will be a hybrid, perfect for Terminix and RottoRooter to start replacing their fleets. I haven't had a chance to watch the reveal yet. I wonder if the Hybrid will be available with AWD...

Reactions: FirstOnRaceDay

·
Registered
105 Posts
They are saying the base truck will be a hybrid, perfect for Terminix and RottoRooter to start replacing their fleets. I haven't had a chance to watch the reveal yet. I wonder if the Hybrid will be available with AWD...
No AWD on Hybrid. (That’s where the battery is.) but 2.0 AWD on XL trim available!

·
Registered
110 Posts
No AWD on Hybrid. (That’s where the battery is.) but 2.0 AWD on XL trim available!
Yea, I just saw this. Ford, sure took their time but at least they made pricing and the configurator available at the time of the reveal... I'm honestly amazed they were able to keep the price low.

Reactions: FirstOnRaceDay
1 - 7 of 7 Posts