Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m asking to see how long , I’m going have to possibly wait . In hopes that Ford is going do better then what I’m seeing. This first revision is just aesthetically not pleasing inside or out .

·
Registered
59 Posts
  • Mild refresh usually every two years, meaning maybe new headlamp & tail lamp designs, updated trims, updated tech features and colors
  • Major refresh or redesigns usually every 4-5 years with new grilles, bumper fascias, wheels, sometimes minor sheetmetal tweaks, and maybe major interior changes.
  • A vehicle can go up to 8-10 years before a ground up redesign if it sells well as is.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two years is not to long to wait for a better looking truck . So if your listing Ford , get some of the guys from Lincoln over to help you out . And make some good changes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's of course not the same for every model but for their popular SUV's it's usually at least 4 model years before they do the slight refresh.
The third gen Escape was all new for 2013 and it got it's first refresh of the exterior and interior for the 2017 model year which would have been the 5th model year for that generation.
The Edge had a complete redesign for 2015 and that got it's first refresh for model year 2019.
And the Explorer that was all new for 2011, got it's refresh for the 6th model year of 2016.

So you're looking at probably waiting a minimum of 4 years before there are any significant changes. What they probably will do is just shuffle some option packages over the next 4 years and maybe add a few options that aren't currently available for the 2022 model. It's also very possible they may add some additional exterior and interior colors.
But if the 2022 Maverick isn't aesthetically pleasing inside or out for you then you're likely going to be waiting a while for even a slight refresh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts