Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2022 maverick Lariat
16 Posts
A lot depends on where you live, your dealer, and the availability of truckers in your area. Could be as short as 3 weeks, or likely 5 or 6 weeks. Good News, It's on It's way!

·
Registered
43 Posts
does anyone know if the order track app is accurate?

FORD tracking says 'shipped - eta june 9-15th' and it was built may 9th

however the order track app for shipping says:
rail
freight id and a number
but shipping status says "ASN" and theres a legend that says
ASN
Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) is the first step in the shipment process. A shipping notice is created when a vehicle is moved into the production process in order to allow the shipping providers the ability to plan for future shipments.
VEHICLE STATUS
Your vehicle may be in one of the following statuses:
  • ASN
  • On Hold
  • Picked
  • Paired
  • Dispatched
  • Delivered
A vehicle may be "On Hold" for many different reasons, but I am not able to determine what specifically.

Your vehicle will be picked and paired once the shipping provider readies your vehicle for transport. Once the status enteres dispatched, your vehicle is being picked up and in transit at which point the next status will be delivered.
so if mine still says ASN does that mean it hasn't even left the ford plant yet?

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
71 Posts
I was excited to know mine had shipped but as of 29 days on train tracking now says June I0
I ve been tracking everyday with the help of a member with access to rail info and it’s been a nightmare. A couple times it has gone thru a town then double back going south then north then south again. It had got as close as 540 miles then headed north again. I’m starting to believe the saying “What a way to run a railroad”

·
Registered
43 Posts
weird update for mine:

built week of april 29th then said shipped may 9th and eta of june 9-15th

i log in to fords tracking today and it now says eta of may 28-june 3 which is this week

i am skeptical about it and don't expect to see my truck this week lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was excited to know mine had shipped but as of 29 days on train tracking now says June I0
I ve been tracking everyday with the help of a member with access to rail info and it’s been a nightmare. A couple times it has gone thru a town then double back going south then north then south again. It had got as close as 540 miles then headed north again. I’m starting to believe the saying “What a way to run a railroad”
Just heard from dealer. Be there Friday 7 months and 15 days

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dealer called yesterday , it arrived yesterday and I’m heading to Florida in the morning.
funny I called chat Monday nite and they told me era 12th. So don’t put much faith in their

·
Registered
568 Posts
Dealer called yesterday , it arrived yesterday and I’m heading to Florida in the morning.
funny I called chat Monday nite and they told me era 12th. So don’t put much faith in their
Good for you! I really like my Maverick. It is the perfect size for me, and my baby girl Siss. Please tell us how your new arrival was. Kudos to you!:)

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
272 Posts
There is a guy on youtube, Test Driven, not trying to promote his site. But he said he is getting ave 47 mpg with 5k on the OD! IMPRESSIVE! Hope YOU enjoy that MPG! 😃
If you gradually increase your speed, gradually brake, and drive at or a little lower than the speed limit on the highway, you should be able to get the same fuel economy. With today's gas prices, it make perfect sense to drive that way.

I intend to do thusly, and fully expect to approach 50 MPG. In the past, I've always exceeded EPA estimates. I expect no different with the Maverick when I get mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts